Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 30 April 2023

30/Apr/23 branches gone


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy cut down some branches that needed to be cut.

But, he piled them up as they got cut.

Now, they need to be removed from the property.

He spent some time between sitting in his chair and putting the branches in the green bin.

Once the branch was in the green bin, he would use his branch trimmer to cut it.

The part would fall the ground.

He would pick that up, stuff it into the green bin.

Then cut it again.

Over and over and over, till the branch was fully cut up and put into the green bin.

He still has more branches that needs to be cut up.

He calls it a big nasty job that needs to be done.

Last year, he wasn't able to do that.

This year, he is down 50 pounds.

But he isn't Skinny Mini Miller just yet.

He has a long way to go yet.

My non-furry brother, Terry, isn't doing so well.

He will not go to the Vet.

Tonya asked the Big Guy to go talk with him.

Terry says he has another Dr appointment that he is going to go to.

I just want to go for a walk so that I can sniff stuff.

After I'm done sniffing it, I pee on it.

I gotta drink a lot of water.

Gotta have a lot of pee for my walk.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and The Giggle Ball




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment