Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 April 2023

10/Apr/23 no Easter stuff for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy packed up the veggies and the ham that they cooked and left the house.

I normally never get any ham to start with.

Elaine got the ham bone.

Tonya says it's cause Elaine makes pea soup from the ham bone.

I never had a ham bone.

I'm not sure if the bone would give me the trots or not.

I know the ham certainly will.

They both took me for my walk early yesterday morning.

I heard it's going to be the same thing today.

The plumber is going to be in today and should be fixing the pipes.

They are looking forward to pooping upstairs again.

Not to mention the shower.

When Tonya and the Big Guy finally came home, I could smell Elaine's dog off them.

I could also smell Clarke's cat off both of them.

I know both of them held the cat.

Traitors.

Of course, Tonya and the Big Guy are both hoping the plumber doesn't find anything else wrong while he is doing his repairs today.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog dreaming about flying




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment