Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 April 2023

4/Apr/23 I miss my hot dogs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I sure hope the Big Guy will be doing some BBQ some day soon.

I miss the Hot Dogs he used to put on the BBQ for me.

Yesterday morning, when the Big Guy went upstairs for his shower, Tonya took me for my morning walk.

Then, last night, while Tonya was still at work, the Big Guy took me for a walk.

I fooled the Big Guy though.

He thought we were going to make it all the way home without me having a call of nature.

I dumped a "two bagger" for him.

Cause I'm having new kibble, my poo isn't quite firm.

What a mess.

Stinky too.

The Big Guy wasn't very happy.

But when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Tonya had purchased a bag of peppers.

She forgot she had them and got another bag of peppers.

The Big Guy needs to get creative and figure out what to make with them before they go bad and have to be thrown out.

They don't seem to last more than a week in the fridge.

He's been thinking of an omelet.  

That would be extra fiber and also free points on his Weight Watcher's application.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment