Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 April 2023

11/Apr/23 happy birthday to me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

As of yesterday, the planet I live on, has gone around the sun, 7 times.

If I was human, I would be 7 years old.

But I'm a dog.

They say in dog years, it would be 7 years for every 1 human year.

But, I'm also a Bernese Mountain Dog, so I do about 10 years for every 1 human year.

Having said that, I'm about 70 years old now.

Tonya got out my annual steak for me.

The Big Guy went outside and BBQed it for me.

They also had steak.

The Big Guy and Tonya are able to pee and poo inside once again.

This is a big deal for them.

They had to really change their routines in order to have the plumbing fixed.

Then next thing they are getting fixed is the outside tap.

That hasn't worked since I move in here.

Once that is done, all their current plumbing issues should be resolved.

Or so they hope.

The next big thing that has to be done, is the inside oil tank needs to be replaced.

But they can get equalized payments done on their monthly oil bill.

The Big Guy was saying, that isn't a today job.

That more like a this Fall job.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets his birthday steak




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment