Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 April 2023

25/Apr/23 give me your food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made a steak stir fry.

It had noodles.

It had veggies.

It had oyster sauce.

Tonya said that the oyster sauce was very salty.

I wouldn't mind.

But they didn't give me any.

Tonya's feet were still hurting her from Sunday. 

She was outside and we also did that two block walk.

She was hurting.

Same with the Big Guy cause of the yard work he had done.

But he was pretty determined to take me for a walk.

As we were walking down the driveway, I lunged.

I'm normally very happy to be able to go for a walk.

When I lunged, the Big Guy had to step lively to be able to keep up so that he didn't fall down.

He stopped.

He mumbled that he was sorry and turned me around.

We went back in the house.

We didn't even get to leave the driveway and the walk was over.

I hope his ankles are a lot better today.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with the milk crate




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment