Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 April 2023

6/Apr/23 I will watch you eat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Just in case Tonya has something that I can eat, I will stare at her.

A lot of times it works.

Stare

Stare

Stare

She eventually will yell at me for staring at her while she eats.

She will hand me over part of her toast.

But, by the time she does that, I am absolutely starving.

I will snatch it out of her hand.

The Big Guy tells her, put it in my food dish.

I can't snap at it when it's in my dish.

Something that the Big Guy does and he found a better way yesterday.

They have this jar on the little nook area next to their coffee maker.

They will empty the coffee can into this glass jar.

To empty the coffee, they open the can and remove the foil.

Then, he gets a large spoon and will ladle the coffee into the glass jar.

Some coffee gets spilled.

More annoying than anything else.

Yesterday, he only pulled a little bit of the foil back.

This created a small opening in the foil.

Then, he was able to hold the can upside down while the contents emptied into the jar.

No spoon.

No mess.

He wondered why he hasn't done this before?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in slo mo, CREEPY sounds




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment