Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 18 April 2023

18/Apr/23 looking at the outside world


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy didn't go for a walk with me yesterday.

Tonya took me by herself.

His sneakers are still very wet from Sunday when he was working with the hose cleaning the back deck.

He really needs to get some rubber boots for his yard work.

He does have his older deck shoes that he can use while he is puttering around.

Not sure why he didn't wear them last Sunday.

I guess in the moment, he wasn't thinking about his shoes.

Tonya put out some chicken wings.

I bet the Big Guy is going to make oven baked veggies to go along with the wings.

Damn.

I am not allowed to have wings due to the small bones.

You KNOW that I would just swallow them whole.

Then, the Big Guy throws the bones outside for the birds.

The birds have zero compassion for their fellow birds.

I would think, birds are cannibals'.

The Big Guy got a new bird feeder and no birds are visiting his feeder just yet.

It's got smaller holes in it and I don't think the birds have figured it out just yet.

Not only are birds cannibals, but they are dumb as shit too.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment