Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 20 April 2023

20/Apr/23 got two walks in


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last evening, Tonya wanted the Big Guy to take me to the corner store and get some lotto tickets.

Eventually she asked the Big Guy, would he walk with her to go get some lotto tickets at the corner store.

He said yes.

So I got a 2nd walk in.

Tonya came home from her dentist appointment yesterday and took me for a walk by herself.

All these walks.

When I get home, I'm huffing and puffing.

But in a good way.

We went to the Pierce Street Dairy and got the tickets. 

That meant we walked past the other lady Bernese Mountain Dog.

My memory is getting bad as I can't remember her name.

How sad is that...

Talking of huffing and puffing.

it's 4/20 today.

I think a lot of people that "smoke the dope" are going to be celebrating.

Not sure if this was really started by The Trailer Park Boys or not.

The Big Guy got a hockey jersey and it has that on it.

That is when Tonya worked at Golden Silk and they had an exclusive for that show.

Eventually, when the Big Guy becomes a smaller Big Guy, he will be able to get into his old T-Shirts.

Today, only Tonya could fit into that hockey jersey.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment