Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 April 2023

2/Apr/23 got new kibbles

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya said that the kibbles I was eating, made my breath smell bad.

Also, as much as they might of been good for me, as they were weight control food, they were also very expensive.

I'm back on Purina One.

The Bag is absolutely HUGE!!

Also, it is VERY tasty.

Tonya put some of the new kibble in my bowl and I ate it all.

She put more in my bowl and I ate that too.

So now, I'm really full and need a nap.

It's raining outside.

Of course the Big Guy is rather pleased about that.

It should stop raining soon and the sun is supposed to come out.

That means we should be going for a walk later.

I do love my walks.

Walks are also helping the Big Guy loose some weight.

They were having a few glasses of wine last night.

It was Saturday.

But wine and loosing weight, don't match up very well.

I know that the Big Guy knows this.

He isn't dumb.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is the first one in the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment