Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 April 2023

26/Apr/23 I spy with my little eye


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This past week, Tonya bought the Big Guy some gummy sharks from WalMart.

I love them.

He loves them too.

He can have 7 of them and they are 6 Weight Watcher points.

Now, he only has them in the evening when he is watching TV.

Honestly, he could also have carrot sticks, or radishes and he would be fuller and it would have a lot less Weight Watcher points.

But, he is loosing weight, so he indulges a bit.

When Tonya had me out for my walk.

I barfed up all my food.

When she walks me, it is more of a brisk pace that she sets.

The Big Guy is a slow walker.

He lets me sniff stuff.

Perhaps if he were to loose a lot more weight, he will walk a little faster.

He has new sneakers that is keeping his feet straight.

But Tonya is concerned that some human treats are just not for me.

The Big Guy decided, his gummy sharks are top of the list.

Shit...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the pool and the deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment