Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 28 April 2023

28/Apr/23 looking for dropped crumbs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I got my two walks in yesterday.

I got my first walk in with the Big Guy in the morning.

He thought I was going to make is all the way home without having a poop.

Fooled him.  

I could see my forever home.

I did the poopie dance.

At least that is what the Big Guy calls it.

The Big Guy is planning on putting the cupboard back together today.

He had to rip it apart in order for the plumbing to go in place.

Well the plumbing is in place and it isn't leaking.

So, now it's time to put the stuff back up again.

He was gentle enough not to break too much of the wood when he took it apart.

But, the Big Guy isn't 7 feet tall.

He will have to use a chair when he is putting the cupboard back together.

Also, he has to be aware of the new plumbing that is in place.

He can't drive a screw through the new stuff.

He says he has a plan.  

We will see how well his plan works.

When he is all finished, the cookie sheets can go above the fridge again.

Tonya will be happy about that.

I will likely be told to go lay down and stay out of the way.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the pool and the deck




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment