Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 April 2023

27/Apr/23 give me all your food


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made spaghetti.

Some times, when she make her spaghetti, she will give me some of the pasta.

Not yesterday.

She made enough for their supper and for one more meal.

I really would have liked to have some pasta.

With spaghetti sauce.

Oh, and cheese.

No need for a candle.

My needs are pretty basic.

The Big Guy was saying that my paws are not looking very white.

Tonya says it's cause I'm walking in the dirt.

Not sure what dirt she is talking about.

There isn't any mud on our walks.

The last few days, the Big Guy takes me in the morning walk.

Tonya takes me on the evening walk.

I love having two walks a day.

Yesterday, Tonya took me for a SLOW walk.

So I didn't barf on the way home.

She let me set the pace.

The Big Guy prefers a slower pace.

He is still a very large man, so walking fast, just isn't him.

I popped out a few poo nuggets on our walk yesterday.

He put me outside so I could do my business.

He thought he fooled me.

Got my poo out before my walk.

Fooled him.

Although on Tonya's walk, I gave her a full bag to pick up.

I'm just giving like that.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loving his non furry Mommy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment