Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 March 2023

8/Mar/23 I love toast


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When Tonya makes her breakfast, I follow her to the kitchen.

Then, I follow her to the living room.

I stare as she eats her breakfast.

I will stare.

Stare.

Stare.

Stare.

When, she finally decides to give me some of her breakfast, I SNAP it out of her hands.

A lot of time, I clip her fingers.

She yells.

Look, you made me wait.

It's your fault that I'm starving.

It's no wonder I snapped the food out of your hand.

This doesn't happen with the Big Guy.

Two reasons.

One, he doesn't give me any of his breakfast.

Two, if he does, he gets up and puts it in my food dish.

Like that happens a lot.

Like, never.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog just relaxing on the love seat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment