Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 28 March 2023

28/Mar/23 temperature slowly creeping upwards


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, we got more snow.

But, we also got some rain later in the day.

So the snow that fell, melted.

Having said that, there is a lot more snow that still needs to melt.

Of course once the snow melts, then the front hedge will need to be trimmed.

Same with the trees between our house and Jim's house.

If it isn't one chore, it's another.

But the Big Guy also finds that it's a lot easier to do that summer work than the shoveling of the snow.

The property always looks so much nicer when it's all groomed.

You could say the same with myself.

I always look nicer after I get home from the groomer.

Pretty soon, I will have to go to the Vet for my own annual check up and shots.

The Vet is going to be telling Tonya that I'm over weight.

This is par for the course.

Tonya asked the Big Guy to make some chili for supper today.

I bet he will put onions and garlic in it.

But that's OK, Tonya will still give me some even though onions and garlic are like poison to me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment