Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 19 March 2023

19/Mar/23 I will drool while you eat

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I don't think you even need to zoom in while you are looking at this picture.

You can see the drools coming from my mouth.

By the time Tonya has finished her supper, her knee is rather wet.

She will yell a few times for me to get away, or to go lay down.

I've tried this with the Big Guy.

It doesn't work.

Staring and getting really close, tried that.  

Nope.

The only person it seems to work on is Tonya.

She says that it's not nice while I stare as she eats.

But it doesn't hurt me to stare.

So...

I stare.

I drool.

I put my head on her lap.

I give the big eyes.

Human food is just so delicious.

A dog can't live on kibble alone.

Then, Tonya wonders why my farts are so stinky.

Same with my breath.

Human food will do that.

Kibble doesn't.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment