Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 March 2023

23/Mar/23 Happy 80th Birthday Memere


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My Memere is 80 years old today.

She is so nice to me when she comes for a visit.

She pats me a few times and tells me I'm a good boy.

But she does get nervous when I bark.

She doesn't like it when dogs lick her hand.

The previous dog that used to live here, she trained him to put his tongue back in his mouth.

She would tell him, no licks.  

Put your tongue back in your mouth.

Now, any dog that is curious, they naturally close their mouth.

They may also tilt their head too.

But it would look like Sebastian was listening to his Memere and would put his tongue back in his mouth.

He definitely didn't lick her.

I don't lick much to start with.

Unless you are holding food.

Occasionally I snap at Tonya when she is feeding me by hand.

I don't mean to nip her fingers.

But sometimes, my teeth does brush her fingers.

The other day, when Aurora was feeding me apples, I tried to be gentle, but then Aurora would just drop the apple on the floor.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his balloon




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment