Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 March 2023

3/Mar/23 we didn't get 6 inches


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The weather people certainly did over forecast this storm.

They, said, we would be getting between 6 to 8 inches of snow.

We are lucky if we got 1 inch.

The Big Guy took me for a walk last night.

This time, we walked past Dr Wawer's house.

That is his Doctor.

Not my Doctor.

He has dogs.

One of them isn't very friendly.

But they were not outside.

My collar came off last month, and they have been using a rope when they walk me.

It's a special rope though.

It has reflective materials woven into the rope.

Now, the Big Guy has his big yellow reflective jacket on.

So, people really can't miss him.

But I'm mostly black.

But this reflective rope helps me be seen as well.

Well, gotta watch the Big Guy put the garbage out to the curb.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog wags the tree




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment