Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 March 2023

15/Mar/23 you could save me from this


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I went to the groomers.

Now, Anne-Marie is very nice.

She really dotes on me.

However, she pulls at my fur.

She found about a thousand knots in my tail.

My tail was my most prized asset.

My tail feels about 5 pounds lighter.

There is hardly any fur left on my tail.

Of course, they also washed me.

I'm not a water dog.

But, having said that.

My fur is very poofy and shiney.

Yes, I look fantastic.

But, Tonya gave me something so that I wouldn't be as hyper when I was being groomed.

When I got home, I only wanted to sleep.

So, I slept.

A lot.

So much sleep.

I still want to sleep.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog needs his earings removed




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment