Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 18 March 2023

18/Mar/23 resting after my walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When we went for our walk yesterday, I ran into 3 other dogs.

Well, 2 of them, they were across the street.

They barked at me.

The other one, snuck up on the Big Guy.

It was very small.

He was picking up my poo.

When he stood up, there the little dog was.

The Little Dog was very brave and wanted a piece of me.

His fur was all puffed up.

Well, what fur I could see.

His owner had him in a little jacket.

The Big Guy pulled on my leash and told me to "leave it".

Which I know his is command for don't screw with this.

Tonya would have told me not to hurt the baby.

Talking of babies.

I wonder if they are going to drop by tomorrow?

The Big Guy made Hawaiian Pizza for supper.

He used the 2 ingredient dough from Weight Watchers.  

I only got a wee bit of the crust from Tonya's pizza.

Certainly isn't the Big Guy's regular pizza dough.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by his momma




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment