Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 March 2023

24/Mar/23 all the better to eat you

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday we went for a walk.

But we did two blocks vice only the one that we normally walk.

The Big Guy didn't mind too much that I would stop and sniff stuff.

It allowed him to catch his breath.

He is still a very big guy and isn't winning any foot races when we are out walking.

But, he is walking and that's a big deal for him.

Yesterday, he was rather proud that he was able to put the garbage to the curb and then come inside the house and go upstairs.

About three months ago, he would not have walked right up to the curb.  He would of got close and tossed the bags to the curb.

He would of come inside and would needed to have sat for a bit before moving.

So, he is getting in a lot better shape than he was.

Same with myself.

When I used to get home, I would plop myself down and just lay there trying to catch my breath.

I still lay down to catch my breath, but not as long as I used to.

I wonder what the Big Guy is going to make today?

He made scallops and fried veggies yesterday.

Tonya told the Big Guy, no more stir fry.

From now on, please oven bake the veggies.  

They are much better that way.

He agreed.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog can't find the fan




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment