Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 10 March 2023

10/Mar/23 mini-holiday without me

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Clarke has come over to my house.

He is sleeping upstairs right now.

He will also be working at my house.

The Big Guy and Tonya have gone for a small vacation.

But I will still be home.

I am going to miss them.

But...

The Big Guy isn't home.

Clarke is.

I wonder what Clarke will be making?

He doesn't know NOT to feed me stuff.

He could put stuff in my food dish that I normally don't get.

He best be paying attention to when I need to go outside.

If he gives me stuff that I'm not supposed to have, I may have to go OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!

But he works early in the morning.

Hmmm...

OK, it's not all bad.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having 2 hard boiled eggs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment