Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 March 2023

21/Mar/23 are you sure you want that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy replaced the cartridge that is on the sink taps.

That meant isolating the water supply.  Not a terrible job, but it has to get done by going to the basement.

The Big Guy must have gone to the basement, about six times.

At one point, he put the cartridge in backwards.

But he didn't curse or anything like that.

He tried to follow the instructions.

But they weren't all that clear.

He got it incorrect.  Hot water was on the incorrect side.

Shit.

Back to the basement to isolate the water again.

He took the entire taps apart again, reversed the cartridge and put everything back together in what seemed record time.

He was getting really good at it.

Once he had everything put together, it was time for Tonya to get off work.

He was supposed to make a turkey pie.  Well that didn't work out.

He put a frozen pizza in the oven.

I wanted some.

He stared at me as he ate.

I tried to drool.

I even tried putting my mussel on his chest.

He put the last of the pizza crust into his mouth and told me, quietly, no.

I went and laid down out of discus.

He knows he is on Weight Watchers.

He didn't need that pizza crust.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment