Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 March 2023

25/Mar/23 allergies and paw licks


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made goulash after he came in from snow blowing.

Now, it also has 2 onions in the goulash.

I'm not supposed to have onions.

Of course, Tonya had some goulash.

Anything that Tonya has, I want.

She gave me some.

This is from the internet.

All parts of the onion plant are toxic to dogs, including the flesh, leaves, juice, and processed powders. Whether raw or cooked, fried or powdered, onions and the rest of the allium family (garlic, shallots, leeks, and chives) are harmful to dogs.

She is going to kill me with love.

After I had some of her goulash, not a lot.

I started coughing and hacking.

Not just a little bit.

I was in distress.

The Big Guy tells her when he cooks with onions and garlic, which is just about every meal.

Yes, human food is very tasty.

I so love human food.

But it is also very deadly for me.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment