Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 6 March 2023

6/Mar/23 blocking the stairs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Occasionally I will lay at the bottom of the stairs.

They have to disturb me to get me to move.

Just the other day, Tonya got me to spend the night upstairs.

I didn't approve.

I prefer being downstairs and guarding the doors to the house.

I am a light sleeper and will look outside every so often to see if anyone is around the house.

Last night, they had steak fajitas.

Yes, onions in it.

They said it was good.

Right...

Guess I will never know.

They also had BLT's for breakfast yesterday.

Bacon and me...

Just don't mix.

You would think it would.

But the salt and fat.

We went for a walk yesterday.

I stopped for a poo.

The Poopie Bags had holes in them.

Tonya was not impressed.

The Big Guy will make sure the new ones don't have holes in them.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys Tonya's Big Mac & Fries




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment