Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 7 March 2023

7/Mar/23 tuckered from the walk

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last Sunday, I had noticed that Leo and Bonnie had walked past my house.

I didn't bark at them.

I only bark at other dogs.

The Big Guy was thinking, it would have been nice to walk with them, but also at the same time, he is sure they would not have liked it.

When I go for my walks, the Big Guy is slow.

I'm allowed to stop at every telephone pole.

Which I pee on.

I'm allowed to stop at every bush.

Which I pee on.

I'm allowed to stop at snow banks.

Which I pee on.

As we are walking, the Big Guy is pretty sure, I'm not actually peeing at all, but just going through the motion.  For the amount I lift my leg to pee, I'm am pretty dry.

The Big Guy is also getting smart about putting me out for a poop before we go for our walk.

Seems to agitate him a bit when he has to carry my poop home with him.

Guess I'm lucky he hasn't figured out a way to tie it to my collar.

But he is rather good about the poop and scoop.

Some people, not so much.

The other day, when Tonya and him took me, the bags in his jacket, had holes in them.  Tonya was NOT happy about that.  He has replaced all the bags and made sure, no holes.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max Our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for his Mommy to get home from work




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment