Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 13 March 2023

13/Mar/23 home again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I was hanging out with Clarke in the living room.  

Just watching TV.

I heard the back door chime.

It was them!!

They arrived home again!!

I was so happy to see them.

I went back and forth several times.

They were happy to see me too.

So, there is this snow storm that's going to hit on Wednesday.

Looks like it's going to be nasty.

Possible 35 cm of snow.

The Big Guy needs this bolt for his snow blower.

He also needs gas too.

Tonya needs to take me to the dog groomer tomorrow.

She will need to fill up that gerry can with gas.

Or the snow blower will not blow any snow.

The Big Guy will put the gerry can in the front seat for Elaine to see.

He knows she will appreciate this.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is the first one in the pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment