Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 March 2023

17/Mar/23 back from our walk


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We went for a walk yesterday, after Tonya was done her work.

I was able to sniff to my heart's delight.

Because it was garbage day, after I had pooed, Tonya put my poo bag on top of some else's garbage.

Tonya was saying, if we got for a walk today, we should take a different route.

One that takes us to Leo and Bonnie's house.

The Big Guy was asking Tonya if we had ham in the house.

I can't have ham.

Well, I can.

But then my bowels shows me why I can't have ham.

It's a fatty meat and that fat goes right through me.

The Big Guy was commenting to Tonya, since I went to the groomer, my tail isn't the same.

I have, or I should say, I had, LONG hair on my tail.

Not any longer.

You can also see the heart on my bum, once again.

All the fur has been trimmed around that area.

The Big Guy put my poo bag to the curb.

He triple bagged it.

He said it must weigh about 30 pounds.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment