Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 16 March 2023

16/Mar/23 I'm still tired


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Those pills that Tonya gave me.

They make me calm and tired.

So calm and tired, navigating the stairs is a bit much for me.

Tonya insisted that the gate at the bottom of the stairs, remains closed.

I came upstairs, but then refused to go downstairs.

I was, well, I am, in a lot of pain.

I had three groomers working on me.

They never gave me a moment to rest.

I just want to lay down and recover.

Much like the Big Guy's snow blower.

He got one of the control arms fixed.

But then the other side, there is a pin that holds everything in place.

Well the pin finally broke.

He had to figure out how everything went back into place and find a pin he could use.

That snow blower attachment, needs someone to pretty much take it and give it some tender loving care.

Otherwise, he is thinking of reverting to one of the walk behind snow blowers, like he used to have.

Like they have a couple grand to spare.

But he can't shovel that driveway.

That would be too much.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bobbing bird




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment