Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 11 March 2023

11/Mar/23 still not home



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy and Tonya left yesterday morning.

Apparently they are in Moncton.

I remember a long time ago.

We went through Moncton on the way to this house.

I got to see my Memere for the first time.

Clarke has only been putting kibbles in my food dish.

He doesn't know about feeding me tangerines.

Tonya says they are sour.

I'm not so sure about that.

I think they are yummy.

If she eats them, I eat them.

That's just how things works.

Clarke had some pickled chips.

Of course I wanted to try some.

They were yucky and tasted funny.

But chips are chips and I can't make him choose the plain ones.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is having his frozen mixed berries and cheese




Bye bye fur now


No comments:

Post a Comment