Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 March 2023

26/Mar/23 I got big paws and I can not lie


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

These paws helps me when we are out walking and I want to climb the snow banks.

We haven't been out walking in a few days.

But that was due to the snow that plugged up the roads and sidewalks.

I wonder if yesterday's sun melted a lot of the snow that would have been on the sidewalks.

Did you see that path that goes from the front deck to the sidewalk?

After the Big Guy was out, the snow was still falling.

It all got filled back in.

He is not happy.

He has to go shovel that all out.

Otherwise, the mail will not be delivered to the door.

It isn't too cold out right now.

So, when the coffee is on, he could be outside shoveling that snow.

One less item he has to do later.

The Big Guy was talking with my Memere.  

I guess they are expecting a lot of snow today.

He just checked the weather maps.

Certainly not as much as we got on Friday.

34.5 cm of snow.

They are forecasting for 10+ cm of snow in Moncton.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment