Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 9 February 2023

9/Feb/23 I will carry you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was a regular food day for me.

Nothing extra went into my kibbles.

Tonya does find that I'm eating more of my kibbles.

Well...

Hello...

You are not eating as much so there really isn't any left overs.

Where does that leave me?

With my kibbles and water.

Sure could go for a nice steak.

Same with the Big Guy.

Do you see him having a nice prime rib steak?

With veggies on the side.

Don't want to totally blow the weight he has lost.

He got on the scale yesterday.



He is rather proud.

First time he has been below 400 pounds in about 3 years.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with the grandchildren and their cars




Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. So proud of your daddy being below 400 wow that is awesome news

    ReplyDelete