Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 5 February 2023

5/Feb/23 everyone was restless

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

People have been posting on Facebook that their pets have been restless.

Myself included.

I've been having a few rough days.

I think it's cause I've got so much static in my fur.

Tonya ran her fingers through my hair and she got shocked a few times.

The Big Guy was going to go upstairs and get a dryer sheet and rub it on my fur.

But that meant he would have to go upstairs to get it.

Thanks for nothing.

It might of worked.

Tonya must of put me outside about 7 or 8 times.

I just couldn't decide on how long I wanted outside.

They had some pizza last night.

The pizza cheese the Big Guy used was kinda greasy.

Or at the very least, very oily.

But it wasn't as bad as the cheeseburger pizza he made the week prior.

That really had a lot of oil from the hamburger and the cheese.

Today, he is making a fish chowder.

Not sure if they are inviting the brothers over or not.

Guess we will see.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment