Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 February 2023

1/Feb/23 looking for the biscuits with the tea

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

They had a tea party without inviting me.

I am not too happy about that.

BUT, at least they didn't have any biscuits.

So, it wasn't a real tea party.

The lid kept falling off the tea pot.

They also stirred sugar into the tea.

The Big Guy drinks his tea black and no sugar.

Just like his coffee.

I guess the fake sugar doesn't have any calories, so I suppose that is OK.

Tonya made a chicken dinner for the Big Guy last night.

I stared at Tonya as she was eating.

She saved her potatoe for me and put it in my food dish.

There was also some canned chicken gravy that had a lot less Weight Watcher points.  Had she made it from the chicken broth, it would of had a lot more points.

She poured that over my kibbles.

Yummy.

Everyone was really surprised at the amount of snow we got yesterday.  19.6 cm of snow fell at the Sydney Airport.

The Big Guy believes he is going to take care of the snow when he gets home today from work.

That way, the city can plow the streets and then he can take care of it.

He will also have to make supper.  He isn't sure of what to make just yet.

Decisions decisions

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog just relaxing on the love seat




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment