Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 11 February 2023

11/Feb/23 but I don't want to come in

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I went outside for a bit.

It was snowing.

Well, you can see that in the photo.

The Big Guy had his snow blower out.

He also had his shovel.

Did you read what he posted on Facebook?

If not, go find it.

He forgot about the ice that was in his driveway.

I wonder, had he broken something.

How long would he have been laying in the driveway before someone would have noticed?

Monday night and Tuesday day, the weather people are calling for about 30 cm of snow in our area.

Tonya is off on Tuesdays.

She had better thinks in terms of staying home.

When the Big Guy came in from outside, he left me stuck in the back mud room.

At first, he couldn't understand why I wasn't greeting him at the front mud room.

Tonya thought I was outside.

But those rooms are not insulated and it does let a significate amount of cold into the house.

I like laying in the back mud room cause it's cold on my belly.

Soon enough, it will be Summer.

Oh the heat...

Lovely...

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is alone at the Dog Park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment