Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 February 2023

27/Feb/23 no cookies for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you see the video the Big Guy posted on Facebook?

He made peanut butter cookies.

I could of had some.

Did I get any?

No.

I tried to get some from Aurora, but she kept her cookie close to her chest and ate it all.

Little Floyd slept most of the visit.

He was no help at all.

Then...

Worst yet...

Tonya bagged up all the cookies and gave them away.

Can you imagine?

Now there is zero cookies in the house.

But, the Big Guy is talking of making pretzel bites.

It is made with self rising flour.

He thought the recipe was really complicated.

It's also made with plain Greek Yogurt.

I guess the same recipe, you can make other stuff too.

Hamburger buns.  Hot dog buns.  Bagels.  English Muffins.  I guess the list goes on and on.

He hasn't tried just yet, but I know he will be doing something.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating Aurora's candies without her noticing




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment