Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 28 February 2023

28/Feb/23 I will lay here and rest


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday morning the Big Guy and I went for a walk.

The walk wasn't too bad.

The Big Guy also realized, he should of put me outside and made sure that I "went" first.

We got 1/2 way around the block and I did my poop dance on top of the snow bank.

I know the grass is under the snow.

I pooped and pooped and pooped.

So much so, not all of it would fit in the poop bag the Big Guy brought with him.

There was only a nugget that didn't fit.

Apparently, we are not going for a walk this morning.

His ankles are pretty sore and need to "heal up" a bit before we go again.

But, I'm hoping we can go again tomorrow.

I think he said something about making sure he puts me out to "go" before we leave the house.

He doesn't want a repeat of the overflowing bag tomorrow.

He also said, if he is feeling better by the end of the day, we might go this evening.

I hope we can still go for a walk.

He needs to get out of the house more often.

It's good for his over all health.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog deck dancing with Tonya




Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment