Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 February 2023

17/Feb/23 I like spaghetti


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy took the time to make his meat balls.

Then, he added them to the spaghetti sauce he was making.

Here's the rub.

Onions in the meatballs.

Onions, 2 of them, in the sauce.

The Big Guy pointed that out to Tonya so that she didn't decide to give me a helping.

I would be able to have the pasta.

But not the meat balls or the sauce.

Ummm...  hello...

Plain pasta?

Today, the Big Guy is supposed to cook a turkey.

Now, we are expecting freezing rain today.

Will he have the bones all boiled up and ready for the compost before 1:00 PM?

Guess we are going to find out.

Will I have turkey gravy for my kibbles tonight?

If Tonya has anything to do about it, then the answer will be YES!!

I wonder what else he is going to make with supper?

Hopefully it's dog friendly.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog looks forward to Aurora dumping her food




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment