Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 6 February 2023

6/Feb/23 I will help with your Wellness Journey


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy isn't the only one on Weight Watchers.

Tonya is on it as well.

When she makes her breakfast, I will stare at her.

She eventually gives in and gives me a piece of what ever it is she is having.

Last evening, they had veggies and dip.

It was a zero point snack.

The dip is made from plain greek yogurt.  

The Big Guy didn't believe it was 0 points until he looked it up.

When I eat carrots, there is little pieces of carrot that falls out of my mouth.

It makes a mess.

But cooked carrots in my kibbles.

That is different.

The Big Guy had looked in the freezer.

They seem to have about 4 bags of peas and carrots.

He is going to have to find a way to have them more often.

This week, the Big Guy is back to working from his office, upstairs.

It was fun being at work, but it's also the work environment he got used to since Covid.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment