Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 February 2023

3/Feb/23 I can help eat that


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I meet and greet Tonya at the bottom of the stairs every morning.

I am busting with excitement.

My power tail is whacking off anything that is in the way.

Some times, I will let out little barks.

I'm just that happy to see her.

I know not to jump on her.

But I really want to.

So I will head butt her.

I will push my body against her legs.

She is yelling at me.

Oh, that makes me so much more excited.

She only wants to get to the coffee pot.

She gives me a treat.

That gets my attention for about 20 seconds.

The treat gets crushed up.

I'm drooling on the floor and trying to lick up pieces of the cookie that has fallen out of my mouth.

Honestly, chewing with my mouth closed is not something I do.

The Big Guy doesn't even speak to her.

Not until she has finished that 1st cup of coffee.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment