Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 4 February 2023

4/Feb/23 baby it's cold outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Right now, it's about the coldest we are going to get this year.

It's -23 C with a wincchill of -39.  

Doesn't matter what scale you measure that on.  -40 is the same on both the C and F scale.

I wonder what people from the Far North think about us bitchin and moaning about the cold?

Last night, Tonya put me outside.

I went and just laid on the snow.

Oh yea, it was cold outside, but I really didn't feel it.

My double fur coat keeps me warm.

Now, am I crazy and want to live outside all the time?

Well, no.

The Big Guy kept the heat on last night.  

He set the temperature to +19.

This morning the furnace didn't have to work hard to get the house back up to +20.

With the cold temperature, I'm pretty sure he is going to keep the house at +19 again.

Normally the thermostat lets the house go to +17 when they go to work.

The windows on his house are not thermal efficient.

A lot of heat is being lost out those windows.

But, by tomorrow, the temp should be going back up again.

Monday, they are calling for rain.

Why couldn't it snow?

The Big Guy did one hell of a rain dance.  That's all I can say.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting the pizza crust




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment