Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 18 February 2023

18/Feb/23 freezing rain is nasty


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy made two trips outside.

He cooked a turkey and boiled the bones.

He took the time to walk SOME of the smaller stuff to that former tree stump that is in the back yard.

Then, the bigger bones, he walked those down the driveway to the green bin.

Both times, I was hoping to be let outside.

But, ever since I popped my collar, I haven't been trusted to be outside on my own.

I'm pretty sure I would have popped my collar again to run over to feast on the turkey bones.

Yesterday, I could hear some bigger trucks in our area.

The Big Guy was looking outside.

They were taking away the extra snow that is on the side of the road.

The Big Guy was hoping that they would take away the snow banks on his side of the yard.

BUT, nope.

Just the sidewalks.

He sat outside for a bit to watch them.

Later on though, the freezing rain started.

Then, ice pellets.

Then, the snow.

But it's the cold air along with the wind.

Talking of which...

The Big Guy was able to zip up his dog walking jacket.



This means I'm that much closer to going for a walk again.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog hearing snacks in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment