Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 February 2023

21/Feb/23 what are you doing


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Each day, it's pretty much the same.

The Big Guy gets up.

He does his morning email to his Mum.

He comes downstairs and makes the coffee.

He tells the Echo Dot "good morning".

The Dot tells him the weather, along with the news and his daily horoscope.

Then, he makes breakfast, which he doesn't share.

Tonya put out some sausages that she wanted him to cook.

I think he should cook them before she gets upset with him.

He will have to check the package to see how many Weight Watcher points is in one sausage.

Not that I care.

He isn't going to give me any of the sausages.

They got pork in them.

BUT...

I have an ace up my sleeve.

Yup, Tonya.

She will have some and she will give in.

She is weak that way.

Yes, I will get the trots, but it's worth it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment