Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 24 February 2023

24/Feb/23 when is daylight saving start


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know my friend, that lives in Moncton.  

I've never met him.

But he lives with Aunt Kim and Uncle Marcel.

His name is Archie.

He doesn't know time.

But he knows each day, when he gets food in his dish.

Daylight savings time really throws him off.

This year, it's on March 12th.

That is the same weekend of the Big Guy's Birthday.

The Big Guy is really in favour of the time not changing.

But he is also hoping to get another Echo Dot for the bedroom.

That way, when the time changes, the Dot makes the changes automatically.

He can also use the Dot to wake him up every day.

Same for Tonya.  

She can also have her own alarm clock set for each day.

The Big Guy make cauliflower fried rice yesterday.

Even rice doesn't taste as good as this.

Yes, it had onions in it.

Yes, Tonya gave me some.

To show her that I don't do good with onions, I threw up a bit in the living room.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for part of my snack




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment