Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 8 February 2023

8/Feb/23 give me some of your BLT


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

In the morning, the Big Guy makes a Bacon and Tomato sandwich.  No lettuce.

So, yea, not really a BLT.

I glance over at him and know, it isn't happening.

Same with when he makes an egg sandwich.

Waste of my time to watch him eat.

Talking of eating...

The Big Guy has lost over 30 pounds since he started his Wellness Journey on the 1st of January.

He is hoping that he is below the 400 pound threshold today.

If not, tomorrow for sure.

Yesterday, Tonya brought the Grand children over.

They had Wendy's.

The Big Guy could smell the fries from his office, upstairs.

Not to worry, when the grand kids were done, everything went into my food dish.

I even got part of Aurora's hamburger.

Tonya had a salad, but he had apples, grilled chicken, cheese and pecan's with some sort of cranberry dressing.

I gobbled that up too once it was in my food dish.

The Big Guy, had 1/2 a cucumber.

Oh, but it was also lightly salted.

I didn't get any of his cucumber.

Who wants cucumber when I know I'm going to get all the other stuff off the table?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for part of my snack




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment