Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 25 February 2023

25/Feb/23 I don't like snow on my back


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When I was outside for a bit, I was looking at EllieMay that was outside, doing her business.

I woofed a few times at her.

She ignored me.

I can't say that I'm impressed.

The Big Guy went out a few times yesterday.

I guess he needed to get lotto tickets.

So far, their lotto retirement fund isn't paying off that well.

They keep imagining the day that it would though.

They keep saying all the renovations they would get done to their house.

Tonya says, they would get a truck with a 5th wheel.

Not sure why they just wouldn't rent an RV.

Owning one would be fun, but what do you do with it once your done?

I'm sure Tonya would be getting the Big Guy to do frequent stops so that I would be able to get out and pee and poop.

I'm sure he would be VERY impressed.

Other than it being cold out, it didn't snow very much.

The weather is boring.

I'm pretty sure the Big Guy likes boring weather.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and it's warm in the kitchen




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment