Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 February 2023

26/Feb/23 I'm hiding


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Today, Tonya was talking about walking to Leo and Bonnie's.

I wonder if they are going to be home?

If not, we will walk around the block and walk home again.

But it is cold outside.

Tonya will have the opportunity to wear her new Winter Jacket that she bought.

Myself, I've already got my Winter Fur on.

The Big Guy got the sniffiles.

I hope he isn't catching a cold.

It's probably just his morning routine where he blows his nose a few times.

Talking of the Big Guy, yesterday he made Chicken tacos.

According to Tonya, they were really good.

According to me, I wouldn't know.

She said there was way too much spices in it.

I would have taken the chance.

I'm pretty sure I would have been able to handle it.

They even had cheese on them.

I love cheese.

There was sour cream.

Not that I'm a fan of dairy, but I would have tried it.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment