Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 October 2021

23/Oct/21 in the way is where you can find me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I actually got up for this picture.  Just prior to the picture, I was laying down, in the way, again.

Even though it's Tonya's day off from work, she is going to be busy.  She is going to go out for a few hours today.  I'm going to miss her.  Again.

The Big Guy went out yesterday and came back home.  He had a little round bandaid on the top of his arm.

He said it was his flu shot.

Which is a lot different than the Covid shot.

But works to keep him healthy from the germs that are out there.

"They" say that this year, could be a bad year for the flu.  Last year, there wasn't so many people getting together and everyone wore a mask and kept their distances and washed their hands.

This year, they are talking about taking their masks off and people are getting together again and the like.

Well, that means that people may get infected and what not.  Not only by Covid, but that's mostly the anti vaxxers.  They some how think that the Covid shot is super bad for them.

I don't get a say in my heart worm medicine.  Or some of the other shots that I get each year.

They give me a treat to distract me and stick me in the neck.

Now, when they want to give me a pill.  They wrap it in cheese.

Which is sort of funny, as I will pretty much swallow stuff like that, without chewing.

Put a pill into it and my mouth will detect it and spit it out.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment