Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 6 October 2021

6/Oct/21 I thinking that I'm deep in thought


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy had to turn the heat on in the house yesterday.  It's getting to be that time of year when the heater needs to be turned on.

Now, the furnace has a mind of it's own.  It came on right away, worked for a bit, and then turned itself off.  The Big Guy played with the thermostat for a bit.  But the furnace refused to come on.  Later on, it came on, like it normally would.

The Big Guy doesn't understand the workings of the furnace.

He just knows, when it doesn't work, it's going to be expensive.

I've got this bone that I've been chewing on, in the front yard.

Each time, the Big Guy has to do some yard work, he picks up the pieces and puts it on the front step.

On Monday, the Big Guy trimmed the front hedge.  He also knew that he would be using his lawn mower to mow over the trimmings.  But this meant, my bones would be in the way.

He has been threatening to throw my bones in the garbage.  Well, in the green bin, but it is still the garbage to me.

When we were sitting out yesterday, I made sure to chew on the bone.  I wanted him to know, I was still using the bone and that it isn't trash just yet.

Soon enough, it's going to be daylight savings time.

It really doesn't effect me that much.  It does effect a lot of people though.  They either gain or loose an hour of sleep.  Then they do it again during Spring.

There are places in Canada that doesn't change the time.  Saskatchewan is one place.  He is also pretty sure Yukon, Northwest, and Nunavut territories doesn't change either.

Pretty sure a lot of people would just scrap the idea now a days.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment