Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 30 October 2021

30/Oct/21 shark bait who ha ha


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya got me this toy from Pet Smart.

When the Big Guy seen it, he was sure that I would tear it apart.

It has 7 squeakers in it.

So far, the only parts missing, is it's fins.

I try to sneak it outside every so often, but I get caught and I have to leave it inside.

I have heard that it's Baby Floyd's Birthday yesterday.  He is 1 year old.

They are going to come here for some hot dogs and hamburgers.

While they are in their high chairs, I get some freedom from them.

Once they are out of their chairs, they occasionally come up to me.

They pull on my fur.

Ouch

I wonder how they would like it if I were to pull on their hair?

I would probably get put outside if that were to happen.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment