Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 1 October 2021

1/Oct/21 someone farted


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I really must thank you my gentle readers.

My blog has over 100,000 reads.  You can see that by scrolling up a little bit.  As I am typing this, it is actually 100,022.

It is part of my morning routine. 5 and a 1/2 years now.  Haven't missed one day.

Well, it's the weekend that's coming up.

I wonder what Tonya is going to be making?  Normally, what ever she makes, is more dog friendly than what ever the Big Guy makes.

Yesterday, the Big Guy got a bit upset with me.

He put me out to do a "pee pee poo poo".  Well, I went outside.  But then just laid there.  He said that he was on his lunch and didn't have time for that.  So he called me back inside.

Then, when Tonya gets home from work, I'm super excited to see her.  She also wants me to go outside to do a "pee pee poo poo".

Nope.  I just want to lay there.

But she leaves me there to sort out my thoughts.

Hmmm...  I want back inside.

Better jump on the door.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment